Communication & Information Department
A Communication and Information Department operates at EOSP to ensure the communication and information of its members and collaborators as well as the projection of its work and it is involved in:
- The issuance of informative publications and materials.
- The regular issuance of electronic newsletters as well as press bulletins
- The production of digital audiovisual material
- The publication of researches and studies that it prepares, as well as of Minutes of the conferences and congresses
- The publication of books, albums and special dedications.
The publication of the magazine "SELF-GOVERNMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT", which provides information and briefs about current issues concerning Self-government in Europe.